Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

And so it goes....

I have been asked by about a weird crazy amount of people in the last few weeks to start a blog on various things. A few of you mentioned doing a party blog, most of you thought I should start home décor blog. You used words like 'people will flock' and 'I would be obsessed.' I have been milling it over for some time and even began this little 'ol blog. But there wasn't one category that I felt I could keep up with enough to keep readers interested. Until a dear friend said I should just start a blog on all things 'Mom.' That is exactly the road I have chosen to take. This blog will be full of random posts on everything from parties, kid projects, school projects, photography progress, and plenty of home decorating.
 
I am not a professional anything. In fact, my degree was in elementary education. Currently being a stay at home mom allows more time and flexibility to pursue hobbies that I love. With that being said, I will keep it real. I won't pretend to be a professional. If you ask my opinion I will give it, but you probably won't ever see my house in a catalog or magazine. I just go with what a like. Which is a bit of a rustic-chic-cottage-modern style. Follow that? Yeah, it gets a bit eclectic around here. :)
 
 
This 'ol world is a bit harsh and cold sometimes. My goal is to create an atmosphere in my home that screams of the warm fuzzies. I hope to give my kids a reason to celebrate each day and put a little extra fun into life. That is where the name of this blog came from. I hope to be the soft feather to the harsh arrows of this world. To bring peace and happiness to help those who are suffering. (Plus I am really obsessed with the tribal trend right now...hehe!)
 
So stick around. Join in. Ask questions. Comment with ideas or feedback.
Let's be friends...mmm-kay??
Welcome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment